Under no circumstances shall Buffalo Technology be liable in any way to the user for damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the Buffalo products. Buffalo Technology reserves the right to revise or update its products, software, or documentation without obligation to notify any individual or entity.
Technical Support and firmware upgrades for Buffalo Technology products are restricted to the country/region of purchase.
Please refer to the Buffalo Technical Support Information received with your product purchase.
Please have your proof of purchase receipt to get warranty support. All defective products shall be returned with a copy of proof of purchase. In no event shall Buffalo Technology's liability exceed the price paid for the product from direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product, its accompanying software, or its documentation. Buffalo Technology does not offer refunds for any product.
All rights reserved. Buffalo devices are designed for home or office use. Buffalo cannot be made liable for any damages, loss of data or damage following thereof (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Buffalo product, even if Buffalo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We reserve the right to upgrade our products in keeping with technological advances.
To protect against power surges and power outages, we strongly recommend that you use power surge protection and UPS solutions suitable for your situation.
Good IT practice suggests that you back up your data and store the backed-up data in a secure place, called vaulting, which assumes that an organization's computer files are copied regularly on some type of removable medium, such as magnetic tape, CD or hard disk, and then delivered to an off-site location for safekeeping. The timing and extent of backups can vary (from continuous real time to once a day or once a week), depending on the organization's needs.
Buffalo warrants your product against any defect in material and workmanship, under normal use, for the designated warranty period. The warranty becomes effective from the date of shipment. In the event this product is found to be defective within the warranty period, Buffalo will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective product.
This warranty is void if:
- The product was operated/stored in abnormal use or maintenance conditions;
- The product is repaired, modified or altered
- The product was subjected to abuse, neglect, electrical fault, improper packaging, accident or acts of nature;
- The product was installed improperly;
- The serial number of the product is defaced or missing;
- The tamper seal on the casing is broken.
- The product is upgraded with firmware not applicable to region of purchase.
For storage products: Under various circumstances, such as damage from extreme conditions like floods, power fluctuations, damage caused during the installation of the drive, damage caused by improper or improperly used packaging, or physical misuse or abuse, the data on a disk drive may be inaccessible through normal operations. However, the data may be recoverable through extraordinary means offered through a specialized data recovery service.
Buffalo does not perform any data recovery services. If you are unable to access data on your drive due to damage such as that mentioned above, you may wish to consider contacting an independent data recovery service.
WHR-HP-AG108 Wireless-A&G Router & Access Point with High Gain Antenna
- Built-in Amplifier Improves Wireless Performance and Extends Range
- 108 Mbps Super A and Super G High Speed Wireless Technology
- Ideal for High-Speed Media Streaming and Online Gaming over 802.11g or 802.11a Wireless Network
- Smart Router Automatically Detects and Sets up Cable or DSL Internet Connection
- Simple Web Browser Configuration
- External Switch to Instantly Change Between Wireless Router and Access Point
- Easy Setup With AirStation One-Touch Secure System™ (AOSS™)
- Automatic Channel Selection Determines Best Available Wireless Networking Channel
- Supports WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security
- Includes NAT/SPI Firewall and Intrusion Detector
- Built-in DHCP Server and 4-Port 10/100 Auto-Sensing Switch
- Optimised High-Speed Routing, up to 5 Times Faster than Standard Routers
2-in-1: Dual Band Wireless Router and Access Point!
Buffalo Wireless-A&G Router and Access Point provides easy AOSS™ simultaneous connectivity to 802.11a and 802.11g high-speed wireless networks. Super A and Super G high-speed wireless technology uses channel bonding to double the available throughput. Built-in High Power signal amplifier extends wireless range of standard 802.11g networks by up to 70% and improves overall performance by up to 50%. This Smart Router automatically detects and configures your Cable or DSL internet connection. Security features include WPA, WEP, Privacy Separator, Intrusion Detector, and SPI firewall. The combination of highspeed connections on both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands prevents interference and allows you to stream music, video, and photos on the 802.11a network while enjoying wireless gaming on the 802.11g network simultaneously!
Buffalo WHR-HP-AG108 Wireless-A&G Router. Data Link Protokolle: OFDM / DSSS / CCK. Stromverbrauch (typisch): 8 W. Gewicht: 270 g. Kompatible Betriebssysteme: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 98SE, Abmessungen (BxTxH): 28 x 130 x 144 mm, Max. Datenübertragungsrate: 108 Gbit/s