Secure Upgrade PRO 2040 (Includes 30 days 10 user Network Anti-Virus and 10 Global VPN Client)
The SonicWALL® PRO Series solves these issues by combining multiple network and security functions including a deep packet inspection fi rewall, IPSec VPN, layered anti-virus, antispyware, intrusion prevention and Web content fi ltering capabilities into a single integrated appliance that is easy to manage and deploy. Based on a dynamically updateable platform, PRO Series appliances are automatically updated to ensure zero day protection against a variety of network and application threats. Optimized for advanced networking and ultra reliable operation, they are designed for mission-critical data and network communication deployments. At the core of every PRO Series appliance is SonicOS, SonicWALL’s powerful operating system which provides policy-based fi rewall management over complex deployments and enables complete control over network traffi c and application usage.
The PRO Series delivers exceptional value and performance for organizations of all sizes, including branch offi ces, central sites, distributed enterprises and data centers. The PRO Series features six models: PRO 1260, 2040, 3060, 4060, 4100 and 5060, designed to meet the network security needs for organizations of all sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful re-assembly free deep packet inspection engine eliminates threats over unlimited fi le sizes and unrestricted concurrent connections, off ering ultimate scalability.
- Real-time gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and intrusion prevention capabilities secure the network against a comprehensive array of dynamic threats including viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, phishing attacks and software vulnerabilities such as buff er overfl ows.
- Innovative SonicWALL Clean VPN™ deep packet inspection architecture assures mobile user connections and branch offi ce traffi c are decontaminated to prevent vulnerabilities and malicious code from being introduced into the corporate network from remote connections.
- Comprehensive application control prevents non-business traffi c such as peer-to-peer and instant messaging applications at the administrator’s discretion.
- High availability and load balancing features maximize total network bandwidth and maintain network uptime, ensuring uninterrupted access to critical resources.
- Standards-based Voice over IP capabilities provide the highest levels of security for every element of the VoIP infrastructure, from communications equipment to VoIP-ready devices such as SIP Proxies, H.323 Gatekeepers and Call Servers.
- Secure distributed wireless LAN services enable the appliance to function as a secure wireless switch and controller that automatically detects and confi gures SonicPoints™, SonicWALL wireless access points, for secure remote access in distributed network environments.
- Onboard Quality of Service (QoS) features use industry standard 802.1p and Diff erentiated Services
- Code Points (DSCP) Class of Service (CoS) designators to provide powerful and fl exible bandwidth management that is vital for Voice over IP, multimedia content and business-critical applications.
- Advanced security and networking features include 802.1q VLANs, enterprise routing support, WAN/WAN failover, zone and object-based management, load balancing, advanced NAT modes and more, providing granular confi guration fl exibility and comprehensive protection.
DELL Secure Upgrade PRO 2040 (Includes 30 days 10 user Network Anti-Virus and 10 Global VPN Client), SonicWALL. Firewall Durchsatz: 200 Mbit/s, Datenübertragungsrate (Maximum): 250 Mbit/s, VPN Durchsatz: 50 Mbit/s. Zahl der Benutzer: 250 Benutzer. Unterstützte Netzwerkprotokolle: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, RADIUS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, L2TP, DHCP, PPPoE, PPTP. Stromverbrauch (typisch): 60 W. RAM-Speicher: 128 MB