- Compact design with internal batteries, and build-in static and manual bypass switches, delivers a complete solution with reduced footprint and industry-leading power density.
- Delivering more real power with optimal 0,9 output power factor reduces need to oversize. With active power factor control (PFC), unbeatable 0,99 input power factor and reduced ITHD are achieved to ensure enhanced compatibility with any other upstream equipment
- Reliable backup is further enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABM™) that by using an innovative three-stage battery charging system significantly extents battery lifetime.
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with HotSync paralleling technology that enables paralleling up to four 9155 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy
- User-friendly LCD interface with wide range of connectivity options, makes 9155 easy to use and safe to operate.
- Innovative technology and design makes 9155 a truly sustainable solution by featuring high system efficiency and power density
Eaton Powerware 9155-8-N-10-32x7Ah. Ausgangskapazität: 8000 VA, Ausgangsleistung: 7200 W, Eingangs-Betriebsspannung (min): 110 V. Batterietechnologie: Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd), Akku-/Batterietyp: 32x7Ah, Typische Backup-Zeit bei voller Belastung: 10 min. Formfaktor: Tower, Produktfarbe: Schwarz, Anzeige: LCD. Geräuschpegel: 50 dB. Sicherheit: IEC 62040-1, IEC 60950-1