55 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 566 / 350 MHz, 256MB (RAM), 2600 sheets, 1 x Parallel, 1 x LAN, 190 kg
- Fast, high-quality printing and copying. Improve office productivity with fast print, copy and scan speeds of up to 65 pages per minute (ppm) (HP LaserJet 9065mfp) and a first-copy-out speed of 3.1 seconds.
- Advanced finishing capabilities. Multi-position stapling, hole punching, cover sheet insertion and bookletmaking with saddle-stitching and tri-folding can be intuitively accessed even by first-time users.
- Improved office productivity. The robust design and 300,000 page-per-month duty cycle enable worry-free document production in high-usage environments. And, a change-on-the-fly toner system ensures uninterrupted operation.
- High-capacity, versatile paper handling. With up to seven paper input sources and an input capacity of up to 6,600 sheets, the MFP supports high-volume printing and copying, minimizes intervention and offers flexibility that will meet the needs of every department user.
- Flexible acquisition, maintenance and service options. Choose from simple purchase, pay-per-use imaging and printing, or an acquisition package that includes installation, training, full service maintenance, equipment, staff and supplies.
- Third-party solutions. Broad third-party solution support from HP provides access to advanced printing technologies, including secure printing, barcodes, electronic forms and job accounting
- Easy network management. HP Web Jetadmin and an embedded web server save you time and money by simplifying network printing installation, driver distribution and remote management. Additionally, HP’s built-in Electronic Copy Monitor is an easy way to track, report and ultimately optimize your copying costs.
- Wireless connectivity options. HP Jetdirect wireless and Bluetooth wireless technology connectivity options ensure cable-free connections and easy walk-up access to all print capabilities.
- Powerful network connectivity. With reliable network connectivity via the high-performance HP Jetdirect 615n internal EIO print server, your MFP is always available. HP’s consistent output quality, page layouts and drivers allow users to print seamlessly to every HP LaserJet device in the office independent of speed, capability and size.
- Robust document management options. Scan, send and manage digital documents easily using HP Digital Sending Software 3.0—Workflow and HP AutoStore applications. HP AutoStore also allows for integration with other third-party document management systems.
HP 9055mfp, LaserJet. Drucktechnologie: Laser, Drucken: Mono printing, Kopieren: Mono copying. Druckgeschwindigkeit (Schwarz, normale Qualität, A4/US Letter): 55 Seiten pro Minute, Maximale Auflösung: 600 x 600 DPI, Druckersprachen (Standard): PCL 6,PostScript 3. Max. Auflösung: 600 x 600 DPI, Kopiergeschwindigkeit (normale Qualität, schwarz, A4): 55 Kopien pro Minute. Optische Scan-Auflösung: 600 x 600 DPI, Scangeschwindigkeit (schwarz): 55 Seiten pro Minute. Kapazität der Papiereingabe (Standard): 2600 Blätter, Art der Papierzuführung: Papierfach, Kapazität der Papiereingabe (maximal): 6600 Blätter