Z-5500 Digital, a THX-certified, 505-watt 5.1 surround sound speaker system
The result is the Logitech Z-5500 Digital, a THX-certified, 500-watt 5.1 surround sound speaker system that offers everything you could possibly want… and some things you didn't even know you needed. And once you plug in your PC, DVD or music player, or video game console, you'll never want to listen to anything else.
- Powerful, distortion-free bass: The new, larger 10-inch long-throw subwoofer driver with flared bass port delivers 188 watts of thunderous bass.
- Innovative driver technology: Polished aluminum phase-plug satellites combine two drivers into one--the clarity of a tweeter with the richness and fullness of a separate mid-range.
- Digital equalization: The Z-5500 Digital actively adjusts frequency response in real time for the cleanest, most accurate sound reproduction.
- DTS® 96/24 support: Enjoy studio-quality sound thanks to the Z-5500's support for 96 kHz / 24-bit digital audio streams
- Amazingly powerful controls: The Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center lets you control volume to all speakers, set inputs, and much more. And the separate wireless remote is great for home theaters and video game consoles.
- Innovative satellite design: Cloth grilles are removable for a pro-audio look. Pedestals rotate for easy wall mounting or desk placement. Center channel can be mounted on wall, above or below monitor.
- Connect to multiple sources: Simultaneously connect 6 audio sources including PCs, video game consoles, and DVD, CD & portable music players… and control it all from the Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center.
Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center
- Digital LCD: Clear, crisp high contrast display
- Input: Select audio source (optical, coax, or direct)
- Effect: Select digital surround sound effect
- Settings: Adjust parameters of digital surround sound effects
- Mute: Mute the entire system
- Level: Adjust volume, subwoofer, center, and fader levels
- Pro-audio style knob: Oversized, weighted control knob with digital precision
- System Power
- Auxiliary input jack: For convenient connection to portable audio devices (CD, MP3, MiniDisc®, etc.)
Dolby® Digital is the universal standard for 5.1 digital sound. DVDs, PlayStation®2, Xbox®, digital cable, satellite TV, and HDTV all use Dolby Digital. The Z-5500 Digital includes a hardware Dolby Digital decoder for full, rich 5.1 sound.
THX® certification is the "seal of approval" for speaker quality. It is an absolute assurance that these speakers accurately recreate the full sonic experience of a movie theater. The Z-5500 Digital is one of a select few speaker systems that meets the rigid standards for unparalleled THX-quality sound.
DTS® Digital Surround delivers 5.1 digital sound that rivals master soundtracks. DTS soundtracks are included in many DVD videos, DVD Audio discs, and PlayStation®2 games. The Z-5500 Digital includes a hardware DTS decoder for master-quality sound. The Z-5500 Digital also includes support for DTS 96/24, an enhanced, higher-resolution, studio-quality format available on many DVD video and DVD Audio discs.
- 4 satellites
- 1 center channel
- 1 subwoofer
6-channel direct cable
Digital SoundTouch™ control center
Wireless remote control, batteries included
* User´s manual
Logitech Z-5500 Digital. Audio Kanäle: 5.1 Kanäle, RMS-Leistung: 505 W. Signal-zu-Geräusche Verhältnis (SNR): 115 dB. Satelliten Effektivwert Energie: 317 W. Subwoofer Effektivwert Energie: 188 W