160GB 3.5" SATA II
Increased SDVR Performance
- Increased video data rates (480Mb/s)enable higher-performance video recording.
- Optimized to record multiple,simultaneous video streams.
- Engineered to maintain high video data integrity.
- Designed for 24x7 operation and high write duty cycles.
- 1,000,000 hours MTBF in 24x7 video surveillance applications.
- Fewer moving parts.
- Lower power consumption.
- Reduced heat generation.
Tailored for the Video Surveillance Industry
- Technical and marketing support infrastructure dedicated to video surveillance customers.
- Second-generation SDVR drive — evolving with emerging industry requirements.
- Advanced application design and technical advice available through Seagate Design Service Centers in U.S. and Singapore.
Seagate 160GB 3.5" SATA II, SV35 Series. Festplattenkapazität: 160 GB, Festplatten-Schnittstelle: Serial ATA II, Festplatten-Drehzahl: 7200 RPM. Breite: 101,6 mm, Höhe: 20 mm, Tiefe: 147 mm